Wednesday, April 4, 2018

March 2018 challenge winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so much for playing my COLOUR challenge!

I am so very happy with your fabulous reponse this month!! 
So much amazing creativity!

Here are the winners for this month! 

For the  prize
from 

 Two stamp sets, winners choice..




Look at those paint brushes!!! I just couldn't resist those splashes of colour!



For the Rs. 1000 hamper from 




Can you resist these gorgeous rainbow books against a monochromatic background?!!



Many Many congratulations to the winners!

VERY IMPORTANT

I have a sincere request to the winners..
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PRIZES ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The more you share, the better chance you have at winning awesome prizes 
from more and more sponsors.
If, for any reason  you do not wish to accept the prize, 
(such as not being able to pay for shipping of the prize), 
please contact me ASAP, so that I may pass on the prize to someone else.

Remember...

The April  challenge will go live on 5th April  2018 at 12 am IST. 

Don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card, Paru!! I'm very honored. :o) Congratulations to Kimberly. AMAZING card!!! Love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!